Midsize to large client service
Advocating for your goals
For larger businesses with complex risk management needs, our dedicated client service team is here to listen, advocate, and partner with you every step of the way. It starts with understanding your business and strategic priorities. We are here to help you seamlessly navigate Liberty Mutual so that we can bring the full power of our global firm to help you achieve your goals.
Service that sets us apart
From the very start, our service team is prepared to deliver high-quality experiences. We operate as an extension of your team because we understand your business, goals, and challenges. Our client service experts connect all aspects of the Liberty Mutual experience, proactively identifying areas where we can help and staying within easy reach. Our goal is to provide services that make risk management easier. Our client service team will:
- Seamlessly manage the onboarding of your account.
- Work with you and your broker to understand your business and recommend solutions.
- Connect you with Liberty Mutual resources across our billing, risk control, underwriting, and claims teams, as needed.
- Share and set up relevant tools and resources, including 24/7 online account access.
With Liberty Mutual, you can count on consultative relationships and expertise to help achieve your goals.
For larger customers that want a fully consultative risk management partnership, our service teams offer custom plans tailored to your needs. We will:
- Work closely with you and your broker to design a plan specific to your business and risk management priorities
- Partner with your team to address business, industry, regulatory and structural challenges
- Hold formal midterm and stewardship meetings to discuss progress toward achieving goals
- Establish milestones to improve processes and programs
- Continuously evolve your plan to fit your business
This website is general in nature, and is provided as a courtesy to you. Information is accurate to the best of Liberty Mutual’s knowledge, but companies and individuals should not rely on it to prevent and mitigate all risks as an explanation of coverage or benefits under an insurance policy. Consult your professional advisor regarding your particular facts and circumstance. By citing external authorities or linking to other websites, Liberty Mutual is not endorsing them.