Protect today, lead tomorrow
It’s a digital-first world, one where technology services, systems, and software evolve at lightning speed. Technology businesses need an insurance partner that’s as focused on innovation and performance as they are. Liberty’s technology solutions provide comprehensive protection against technology industry risks.
From property to technology errors and omissions, and from cyber to commercial auto, our tailored suite of coverages offers a holistic approach to risk. And with experienced underwriting, claims, and risk engineering teams backing every policy, you’re better prepared for whatever the future holds.
A protective partnership
Solutions for complex risks
Even the most forward-looking technology company faces risks such as lawsuits claiming poor performance, product malfunctions/product failure, cybercrime, cybersecurity breaches, or equipment breakdown. Before the unexpected can impact your reputation and bottom line, protect your business with technology coverage from Liberty Mutual.
Our Technology team specializes in protection for software and information technology services, electronics manufacturing, and telecommunications businesses.
Coverage highlights include:
- General liability, including an enhancement endorsement for technology
- Property, including business interruption and equipment breakdown
- Commercial auto
- Workers compensation
- Umbrella and excess liability
- Technology errors and omissions, including cyber liability
- Directors and officers liability
- Employment practices liability
- Mergers and acquisitions transactional liability solutions, including representations and warranties, tax liability, and contingent legal risk
In addition, we offer protection for global exposures, from sales samples to foreign property, in a single package policy.
And every solution is backed by the financial strength, security, and capacity of a Fortune 100 company.
Expertise that delivers
Technology businesses benefit from the collective experience of our underwriting, account service, risk control, and claims professionals. We get to know you and your business, working closely with you to identify and manage key risks, including:
- Cyber threats and data breaches
- Property loss, contingent business income, electronic data processing equipment, utility services, and precious metals
- Slip and fall and ergonomic injuries
- Manual materials handling and machine-work injuries
- Building maintenance and security
- Workplace violence
- Employment issues related to discrimination, termination, and retaliation
This combination of industry expertise and unwavering commitment enables us to develop practical, holistic solutions that address the dynamic nature of the technology sector and its ever-evolving risks.
Services in sync
Whether we’re helping a customer onboard smoothly, bring a new product to market, or navigate legal issues, we see every interaction as an opportunity to exceed expectations.
With our technology offering, customers can benefit from:
- Specialized claims teams for complex liability, technology errors and omissions issues, data breaches, property, and workers compensation that are empowered to deliver positive outcomes
- A secure portal for account management and to report casualty claims via our risk-management information system
- Sample testing through our industrial hygiene lab
- Safety and risk mitigation guidance and materials available online and by phone
Look to us for flexible coverage, proactive risk management, and high-quality claims experiences that will help you lower your total cost of risk.
Visit our Find an agent page to locate an independent agent in your area.
This website is intended to be informational. Descriptions are provided only as a summary outline of the products and services available and are not intended to be comprehensive and do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation. The products and services described may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. See your policy, service contract, or program documentation for actual terms, conditions, and exclusions. Any inquiries regarding the subject matter set forth herein should be directed through licensed insurance professionals.
Coverage and insurance are provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company or its affiliates or subsidiaries. When we offer insurance products, we will state clearly which insurer will underwrite the policy. Some policies may be placed with a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers generally do not participate in state guaranty funds and coverage may only be obtained through duly licensed surplus lines brokers.