Why work with Liberty Mutual Equipment RE?
Changing how you look at EB coverage
Selecting a partner for your equipment breakdown needs isn’t something to take lightly. You want to be sure the carrier you choose has the expertise, resources, and flexibility to get the results and service you’re looking for.
As a leading global carrier, Liberty Mutual Equipment RE can give you unique coverage options, pricing, risk engineering, claims handling, and more. We’ll change the way you look at equipment breakdown coverage, with:
- A dedicated team, laser-focused on making your EB coverage the best it can be
- High-quality claims handling and risk engineering expertise
- Creative problem-solving and a collaborative approach to your program
- Custom forms and rate support tailored to your customers’ needs
- Enhanced profit sharing and commission structure
- A consistent market presence backed by the strength and stability of a Fortune 100 company
This website is intended to be informational. Descriptions are provided only as a summary outline of the products and services available and are not intended to be comprehensive and do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation. The products and services described may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. See your policy, service contract, or program documentation for actual terms, conditions, and exclusions. Any inquiries regarding the subject matter set forth herein should be directed through licensed insurance professionals.
Coverage and insurance are provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company or its affiliates or subsidiaries. When we offer insurance products, we will state clearly which insurer will underwrite the policy. Some policies may be placed with a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers generally do not participate in state guaranty funds and coverage may only be obtained through duly licensed surplus lines brokers.