Medical & pharmacy resources
Supporting you through your injury
Having timely access to the most appropriate treatment makes a difference in helping you recover from your workplace injury and return to work. To help you during this process, we offer a broad network of medical providers and other resources to make this journey easier – so you can focus on your health and recovery.
Learn more about our medical providers, our Fast Fill pharmacy program, or access state-specific resources.
Tools to aid your recovery
We can help you find a medical provider to aid in your recovery from a work-related injury.
- California residents: Refer to the California section of our “Provider networks” page.
- Tennessee residents: Please call us at 1-800-944-0443.
- All other states: You can find a medical provider online.
Offered by Optum, our pharmacy benefits manager, the First Fill program is part of our managed care pharmacy program, which is committed to helping you recover from your injury and return to work safely.
Benefits for injured workers:
- If you were injured while at work and have pharmacy needs, you are automatically enrolled in the First Fill program.
- You will receive your pharmacy drug card in the mail. If you do not receive your card, please contact Optum at 1-866-764-7987.
- Always present your pharmacy drug card when filling your workers compensation-related prescriptions.
Contact your claims specialist to get started. You can also locate a pharmacy or learn more about home delivery.
Workers compensation benefits vary by state. To access your state’s workers compensation website and other resources, click here.
This website is intended to be informational. Descriptions are provided only as a summary outline of the products and services available and are not intended to be comprehensive and do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation. The products and services described may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. See your policy, service contract, or program documentation for actual terms, conditions, and exclusions. Any inquiries regarding the subject matter set forth herein should be directed through licensed insurance professionals.
Coverage and insurance are provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company or its affiliates or subsidiaries. When we offer insurance products, we will state clearly which insurer will underwrite the policy. Some policies may be placed with a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers generally do not participate in state guaranty funds and coverage may only be obtained through duly licensed surplus lines brokers.