Property solutions for the wholesale market
Businesses across an array of industries rely on our property solutions from Ironshore to help protect their physical assets from risks, including fire, severe weather, theft, vandalism, and more.
- Limits: up to $10M in critical catastrophe exposures and $25M in A/R
- Flexible capacity for primary, first, and second excess and high excess positions, as well as 100 percent layer market or quota share basis on shared and layered programs
- Amusement parks
- Communications and service businesses
- Condominiums, apartments
- DIC EQ, wind, and flood
- Financial institutions
- Healthcare facilities
- Hotels, motels, resorts, and casinos
- Municipalities, schools, and institutions
- Office buildings
- Retail and wholesale operations
- Warehouses, manufacturing facilities
Contractors need flexible program structures and coverages for protection during long and complex construction projects. Our builder’s risk solutions from Ironshore take a flexible, full-service approach to construction projects, offering protection as project needs change over time.
- All risk coverage for property in the course of construction for principals and contractors
- Hot testing, delay in completion, and terrorism coverage available
- $50M in probable maximum loss (PML) capacity, with line size up to $200M
- Capacity deployed on 100 percent, quota share, or excess basis
- Civil engineering projects (e.g., roads, bridges, tunnels, and water treatment plants, and completed toll roads)
- Commercial construction projects (e.g., office buildings, habitational properties, and hospitals for construction and renovation)
- Mechanical engineering projects (for oil and petrochemical facilities, utilities, and heavy manufacturing plants)
Wood frame builder’s risk
Wood frame construction projects bring unique risks. Our builder’s risk insurance solutions from Ironshore can offer the right protection.
- Coverage for the construction work period, including delay in start-up coverage
- Providing lead line capability
- $25M in-house capacity
- Maximum line — 50 percent quota share offering
- Minimum project value of $35M
- Commercial construction that utilizes wood frame, joisted masonry, or light gauge steel stud
- Podium construction
- Mass timber construction
- High value homeowner
Any company can be affected by terrorism, strike, riot, or civil commotion. And while some events may be covered under the Terrorism Risk Insurance Program Reauthorization Act, others may not. Our terrorism solutions from Ironshore offer critical protection and are offered stand-alone or with our property coverage.
- Capacity up to $250M
- Terrorism liability
- Nuclear, chemical, biological, and radiological, including cleanup/removal of contaminant
- Third-party liability for damage to property and/or bodily injury available
- Covered acts include:
- Terrorism and sabotage
- Strikes, riots, and civil commotion
- Malicious damage
- Insurrection, rebellion, revolution, mutiny, coup d’état
- War and other political violence
- Houses of worship
- Municipalities and schools
- Real estate
Our claims response
Whether business is impacted by a storm, fire, theft, or equipment malfunction, getting back to business as quickly and safely as possible is important.
Our people are at the core of our success and we empower them to make decisions and do their best for our customers every day. You’ll work with dedicated in-house property claims specialists with deep industry experience who receive extensive hands-on training on coverages, damages, and loss mitigation.
This website is intended to be informational and is solely for the use of properly licensed insurance professionals. Descriptions are provided only as a summary outline of the products and services available and are not intended to be comprehensive and do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation. The products and services described may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. See your policy, service contract, or program documentation for actual terms, conditions, and exclusions. Any inquiries regarding the subject matter set forth herein should be directed through licensed insurance professionals.
Coverage and insurance are provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company or its affiliates or subsidiaries. When we offer insurance products, we will state clearly which insurer will underwrite the policy. Some policies may be placed with a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers generally do not participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. Coverage may only be obtained through duly licensed surplus lines brokers.